I saw these guys when I was at a store today. I was sitting in my car when I took the picture. Thinking to myself, what a great way for a dad to spend time with his kid. The excitement of being on the back of that motorcycle when you are young is invigorating. I have never been on one, but it looks like so much fun. When I saw these guys, I immediately thought of Phelan and her family. I recall her telling me about a cookout they were having today. Wish I could have gone and met her. It would have been fun. Her blog is one I read on a daily basis. We live in the same vicinity, yet I have never met her. I may have run into her a time of two and would have never know it. Small world, isn't it?
Anyway, the weather was gorgeous today. It got into the 70's. Warm and breezy with lots of sunshine. I wish it were like this year round. I love spring and fall. The hot summers and cold winters I could do without. This little A-Z challenge below I borrowed from Karin. You may borrow it if you wish. Have a super Sunday!!
1. A is for age: 32
2. B is for beer of choice: I am allergic to alcohol
3. C is for career right now: I work for a major grocery chain as a merchandiser
4. D is for your dog's name: I do not have any pets, dogs scare me a bit
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: my toothbrush
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Grey's Anatomy - love the McMen on there
7. G is for favorite sport: basketball
8. H is for Hometown: Great Bend when I was younger
9. I is for instruments you play: I don't have that talent, however, I can sing
10: J is for favorite juice: pomegranate
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: the kids at my son's school who continue to give him problems
12. L is for last place you ate: Fat Ernie's
13. M is for marriage: no, but in a relationship
14. N is for your full name: no, I won't give that one out either for privacy reasons
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: two
16. P is for people you were with today: My son, Josh, Jennifer, Lori, Kim, Sue, Pam, and about 100 customers
17. Q is for quote: 'I believe that my life's going to see the love I give returned to me.' - John Mayer : Wheel
18. R is for Biggest Regret: Not telling W how I really felt about him
19. S is for song: Abba - Take A Chance On Me
20. T is for time you woke up today: 7:00 a.m.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Hanes Her Way boy shorts
22. V is for vegetable you love: Kimchi (cabbage)
23. W is for worst habit: I bite my nails
24. X is for x-rays you've had: two
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: root beer float
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Pisces
Hope everyone has a super day!