Sunday, March 04, 2007

Love the Blogs, Just Can't Seem To Link

Well, it's been sort of crazy the past two days. I just wanted all of you to know that I have added several more blogs to the right. These are a list of blogs that I check in with daily. Sometimes, I know not to check in because everyone updates during specific times. One blog I really enjoy is Corky's log. He's a totally cool guy with a newbie on the way. He has some of the same interests as me, although I would never admit what (wink, wink). Another goodie would be Rich at Championable. I found him through Beck at This Journey. Totally loving all of the additions I have found. Can't seem to figure out how to link everyone so that you can just click on their names from this post. Any words of wisdom to a hopeless computer owner?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

for the linking thing, highlight the word(s) you want to be the link, then click the little globe icon on the top of the post editing window. A little window pops up and you either type-in or copy and paste the web-address of the site. I think there's a choice for if you want it to appear in the same window or a new window. Then click save, or whatever closes that little pop-up and you should have a gen-u-ine link in your post!

Wish you were close enough to come over for dinner. There's going to be plenty!

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Abba, I have two friends I am always asking advice from, both blog stuff and regular computer stuff. I tell everyone that on my tombstone, it will say The Computer Remained His Nemesis.

Dave said...

If I am not mistaken, I think you have already accomplished that abbagirl! :-)

Andfre said...

Hi Abbagirl
Thanks a bunch for linking to my blog - and for commenting all the time. I am trying to learn from your fine example :)
Andre

captain corky said...

Thanks for the link! We do have a lot in common...I love Korean food too! On the other hand, you definitely have a much better work ethic then me. :)

Terri said...

wow; this is the second time this week someone has linked or quoted me. I LIKE it! Glad to catch up with your blog; I'm a little behind due to my currently crazy life (shameless plug people). Thanks Abbagirl!

Michael C said...

Corky's blog is great!!