Monday, May 05, 2008

Checking In

Good morning. It's been a busy, hectic week. My sister and her boyfriend have been in town. JJ had to have surgery on his stomach, so my sister has been by his side for most of the week in the hospital. Everything is good.

We celebrated Josh's birthday on Thursday. We had dinner with his parents at Red Beans Bayou Grill. They have pretty good food there. It was a nice evening. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were pretty uneventful. I just worked all weekend, preparing to move several departments in one of my stores.

I have put some thought into applying for another job. It is for the same company I work for now, but would require me to move. I am still mulling it over.

The kid only has three more weeks of school. We both can't wait.

So, here is the update of my boring life so far. I apologize for not commenting on your blogs. I have been silent lately, but promise to comment when I come by the next time.

Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

marykay said...

Happy Monday, glad all is well. I know my teachers are counting down the days till summer vacation here. We have to go until June though!

Cheryl said...

A new job and a move? That's big stuff.

Have a great Tuesday!

Not Fainthearted said...

Hey there! It's Thursday now and I'm BACK!!!!

New job, huh? Moving? Further north or further south?

Andfre said...

hi

Portia said...

Glad things sound so good. Enjoy your evening!