Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What's A Girl To Do?

Well, the sun finally broke through today and now it is hot and muggy. Ugh! That's okay, because I am calling it a day! I have to work a half day tomorrow, and then I will get ready for my little trip.

I can't decide if I want to buy a new business suit, or if I should just wear one I currently have. I guess I will just make that decision when I am out window shopping tomorrow.

I am not looking forward to the flight. I hate flying. It makes me sick. But, it must be done in order to get there and do this. Oh well.

I need to get dinner ready. I am seasoning a brisket tonight for tomorrow's dinner. It will slow roast all day tomorrow. Yumm-O!

Later...

4 comments:

Leann said...

Sounds yummy...I can smell it from here :-)

marykay said...

The storms blew through here last night, Do you do the brisket on the pit or in the oven? My Dad always has made ours on the pit. It is alot of work but, worth it. I know how you feel about flying I'm the one in the back clutching the armrest. Have a wonderful pre-interview day, chick.

Portia said...

Alright! Glad the sun's back out in your neck o the woods:)

David Kim said...

You should take motion sickness medicine like dimenhydrinate (Dramamine). It's over the counter. Hopefully, that will help.