Friday, May 16, 2008

Is It Friday Already?

Hard to believe it is already Friday. This week was full of meetings and visits. Totally boring stuff to most of you. Today will be like the rest of the week. I have a bunch of paper work to get caught up on. Such mundane work for someone who loves excitement. Oh well. I do have a birthday party to attend this evening. Maybe I will make a showing there.

I have to be honest here and let you know I have not been updating myself with how all of you are doing. I promise to be a better friend and get caught up this weekend. I do apologize for my absence.

I have applied for a job in Cinci. I am waiting to hear back on an interview. Who knows.

Well, I better get headed out the door. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday.

3 comments:

Terri said...

yeah; I was just thinking it's been forever since you've updated your blog and stopped by mine. Don't be a stranger girl!

Cheryl said...

Cinci as in Cincinnati? Wow! That would be a big move.

It's almost Saturday. Time just flies, especially when you're busy. Hope your weekend's a great one.

Leann said...

I've missed seeing you. I hope you get the job if that's what you are really really wanting. As always you are in my prayers.