Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blueberry Bagel and Imported Cheese

Good morning! I am enjoying a cup of coffee and a toasted blueberry bagel prepared by the kid. Yummy. I am only working a half day and will enjoy a day off tomorrow. I have planned to spend two hours catching up on blogging. I am so behind!

Some of you have asked about the job I am going after. It's almost the same thing I will be doing here, but there are more opportunities for advancement in Cinci. I am a total foodie and I love the area of cheeses and gourmet foods. I can learn more and do more in Cinci in this area. I am weird. I actually get a kick out of studying imported cheeses and different gourmet foods. I don't talk a lot about it on here, because that's not the type of blog I want to have. I guess I could start a second blog and have it be about food. But I know I can barely keep up with this one, let alone start another.

Well, I better get off this computer and get the work day started. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

1 comment:

David Kim said...

Cinci, eh?

Wherever you go, I wish you much success. I'm sure you'll do well. You sound bright, talented, and motivated to do well.