Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meetings and More Meetings

Yesterday was the first day of meetings. It wasn't so bad. Today is the second round of meetings with store managers I don't really care for. hurray...

I have a dinner to go to this evening, so my weekly poker night with the guys won't be happening. All of the girls I work with think it's strange that I am the only girl who is invited to this weekly event. I explain it's mainly my other co-workers, and these girls really wouldn't want to be around all of that talk anyway. Vulgar mouths these boys have sometimes!

Well, I better finish getting ready. Later!

4 comments:

Leann said...

Enjoy your day despite the meetings. I think it's totally kewl that you play poker witht he guys. But that's just the kinda gal I am...lol

austere said...

You win, okay?
best!
:)

bonnie said...

I love a good vulgar mouth. I can compete with the best of them.

David Kim said...

I don't like it when people say bad words either.