Monday, June 18, 2007

I Hate Fat Rolls


I wonder... do they have a fat camp for adults? I would actually consider going to one to learn how to diet and exercise. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for something like Celebrity Fit Club. No Harvey for me. No thanks. He's good looking and all, but I couldn't work out in front of him. He's too intimidating. Perhaps a fat camp that is ran by elderly fit women. They can be non-threatening, can't they? I can imagine it now. Granny has her pink visor around her silver crown of curly hair with that damn silver whistle around her neck, blowing it like everyone was as deaf as she is. sigh... perhaps not then. I don't think I could take orders from someone like that either.


As you can see from this post, I am talking about my fat rear. I have gained some major weight and I seriously need to get to the gym. Ugh, I hate fat rolls.

7 comments:

austere said...

Good luck. With me it always manages to sneak back.

captain corky said...

Don't be to hard on yourself. Good luck!

Annabel said...

I hate them too. I have them in more places than my rear, though.

AnkleBone said...

So now when you haul ass you have to make two trips? Just checking...

Portia said...

self improvment goals are pretty daunting to me...i always feel better when i approach it with a "baby steps" attitude.

and listen to cap'n corky - we are our own worst critics :)

Cheryl said...

Silly you! If only there were a magic wand...

Andfre said...

Okay, we may need to see pictures. It bugs me to no end when people go on about their weight and then I look at them and am like "Uh yeah, you're in such better shape them me so stop sobbing!" Haha, I guess it's all relative isn't it!?
My recent illness (if it can even be called an illness?) has knocked off 10 lbs so that's another way to go ;) lol