Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Stuff

I decided to take the day off today. I was suppose to work, but I ended up putting in 13 hours on my day off Tuesday, so here I am.

I am sipping on coffee in the early afternoon and just finished my cinnamon toast. I woke up around 8 this morning. I am glad I was able to sleep in. Between doing laundry and watching the Food Network, not much else is going on. The kid is going to his cousin's birthday party later this evening while Josh and I plan to visit his sister's family.

The boys are outside doing yard work right now. Josh went and bought a new weed eater for the lawn. I loved how he asked me if it was okay first. I have a pretty tight grip on the expenses in the household, so it was nice that he asked. A month ago he tried to purchase a laptop for me, but it was something that we did not need, so I made him take it back. It was suppose to be a gift, which I thanked him for, but we did not need it. I would rather spend that money on other items, like a weed eater. Call me crazy.

I really need to tackle the unorganized spare bedroom. It has a million books and needs to be organized. It's kind of that room where you throw all of you "extra stuff" into. It's getting a little out of hand. I counted four boxes of stuff and that is just too many. We'll see.

Later...

No comments: