Friday, September 05, 2008

Quickie Before Dinner - uh, yeah... not what you're thinking!

Wow, two posts in one day. Who would have thought? Anyway, I am just wasting time until dinner is ready. It should be ready in about 15 more minutes. Tonight we are having baked chicken thighs seasoned with garlic, salt and black pepper. We are also having my famous garlic mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. It should be a good dinner.

Today was a pretty boring day. I went through some paperwork at home, watched all of the shows I DVR'd, picked the kid up from school, came home and took a nap, and then started on dinner. Oh! And I made breakfast this morning. We had French toast and bacon. The kid had milk and Josh and I had our coffee. I woke up at six this morning so I could make breakfast for my boys. I didn't even have to be at work today.

Well, I better get dinner going. We always eat so late. I know it's not good for us, but sometimes you have to sacrifice time to be all together for dinner. I cherish these evenings. Later...

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

You had me at the word GARLIC. yum

David Kim said...

Sounds scintillating