Monday, September 01, 2008

Dinner Was Too Fabulous For Pictures

It was a pretty productive day. Long, but short. Does that even make any sense. The day seemed long, but it was short. Yay, that makes sense to me.

We grilled tonight. I meant to take pictures of our plates, but completely forgot when the smell of char grilled rib steaks permeated into the dining room from the hot grill outside. I also made parsley fingerling potatoes with grated Spanish Manchego cheese on top, steamed broccoli spears and fresh grilled corn on the cob. Oh yes, it was very delicious.

After finishing all of my veggies and half of my steak, I knew I would need to hit the gym soon. I think I may go the YMCA tomorrow after work to exercise. Cheryl always inspires me with her swimming laps, but I never end up getting off my rear and doing it. I won't be swimming, but maybe a quick workout on the treadmill and elliptical machine wouldn't hurt these flabby thighs.

Hope you all had a great Monday. I am headed to bed. It's going to be an early day tomorrow.

6 comments:

austere said...

:)

Jamie said...

It is hard to get motivated to ecercise, isn't it? I love walking so it isn't so hard for me. In the winter however....ugh.

Have a great week---

:)

Anonymous said...

MMMM... I love steak! I never thought to put manchego on potatoes. MMMMM...

Sally said...

Don't we have the best Y's here? I was blown away when we moved here.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok, where is my plate? All that food you are referencing is making me hungry!

David Kim said...

Ride a bike and I'll be your best blog friend.