Friday, August 22, 2008

Yay!

Yay! It's a day off for me. I had so many flippin' meetings to go to and present at this week, it was unreal! I am so glad it's over!

I plan on reading the other blogs today and I am writing my very first Foodie Feedback on a restaurant at my other blog. This new blog is set to private at the moment. I don't like saying that I am doing a food critic blog, but I do like the word feedback. It's not so negative.

Well, lots to do today. Hope everyone is preparing for a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoooray for a day off!

Anonymous said...

hey, drop me an email please
my addy is in my profile...got a question to ask you

Sally said...

Hmm, a private blog...are you sharing it at all? i'd love to read your food reviews! =)

David Kim said...

Abbagirl,

Another blog?! That's double the work!

I've thought about making a new blog for movie reviews, but I felt that it would be too much work.