Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heartburn

Good morning. I am waiting for my coffee to brew and I am heading to work in a bit.

We had a good day yesterday. I made mac and beef and we also played some cards last night. It was a fun time. The kid and I are going out to my parents' house this evening and will stay until tomorrow afternoon. My mom is missing us pretty bad and my dad will be home for a couple of days from driving.

I have heartburn this morning from the food I made last night. I added sauteed onions, garlic and mushrooms to my mac and beef, so it seems I may have to pay for that today.

Well, I will check in with all of you later. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, hubby would love some of that...YUM!

David Kim said...

I hope your heartburn goes away soon. Sorry to hear about that.

Leann said...

Garlic always seems to give me heartburn, but then ground beef tends to also. Hope you're feelin' better and enjoy the trip to the 'rents.

Jamie said...

Have a wonderful time with the family. I hate heartburn...ugh.

Hugs. :)