Saturday, September 29, 2007

Skipping

Good morning. I am suppose to be at the east side of town getting ready for the Susan G. Komen race for the cure, but I just didn't feel well this morning. I kind of feel bad about it because I usually either volunteer or walk the race every year. I won't be doing that this year.

I am still going to my stores though. I need to get a lot done in the next three weeks before I leave for NYC again. Did I tell you I am going back? Yes, for cheese training. This should be a lot of fun.

Well, no rest for the wicked (or sick, for that matter).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheese and NYC. What a great combo!!!


please take care of yourself!

SpringMist said...

Get well soon. Wishing u the best of health! Take care.

David Kim said...

You should do the BMW Ultimate Drive in partnership with the Susan G. Komen for the cure foundation like me. That's really fun!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I hope you feel better...I think you need another vacation!! :)
Always,
Crusty~

austere said...

hmm.
lasted a bit for a stomach bug, hasn't this?