Monday, September 10, 2007

Answers for Annabel

Okay, so here are the answers to Annabel's questions. The answers are a bit dry, but from the heart. I couldn't think of something dramatic, just truth. Read and let me know what you think. If you have any more questions to the answers below, just let me know in the comments section, and I will reply back there as well.

Here goes...

1.If you could choose any future career for your son, what would you choose for him to do? (No cheating and saying you’ll let him decide)

If I had to choose a future career for my son, I would choose a job that has a good balance between work and home. I would choose a job that he would love, a job that pays the bills and then some, a job he wouldn't want to quit. I would choose a job that would involve making a difference in people's lives, because I know that my kid loves to help people. I would choose a job in which he could make changes that could change the world. I would choose for him to be just like Annabel, a teacher. :)


2. If you could live in another time period in past history, when and where would it be?

I would love to live when my parents were just growing up. During the mid 60's to early 70's is the time I would most like to live and in Ohio/Korea. I think it would be awesome to see what they had to go through as teenagers into adults, meeting each other, getting married, living in the world when so much was changing around them.

3. All the ABBA songs have disappeared from earth. What are you going to listen to now?

Nothing, because I have just gone deaf.

4. If you could immediately speak another language, what would you speak and why?

If I could immediately speak another language, I would choose Korean because it is the language of my mother's home country and the half of my culture I yearn to know more about.


5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

This one is a hard question to answer, as I have so many. One of the biggest, I suppose, are when people are lazy. Lazy meaning if they are loafing around when others are clearly working their rear ends off around them.

Here's the rules.............

Interview Rules: 1) Leave me a comment saying "interview me" along with your email address. 2) I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. 3) You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. 4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. 5) When others comment asking to be interviewed you will ask them five questions.

I will interview the first three to ask.

8 comments:

Annabel said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud with the answer to the Abba question. Great answers.

Terri said...

yeah, me too, I guffawed at work!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

interview me..
heeheee hee!! :)
Always,
Crusty~

Dave said...

It is amazing how much we don't know about someone else! I learned a number of things about you today. Vert inteeresting and informative! Thanks! :-)

captain corky said...

For some strange reason I have feeling that Korea and Ohio are two very different places. ;)

2 The World U R 1 Person, 2 1 Person U R The World said...

Interview me! LOL I saw 5 comments posted and was bummed til I got here and saw I could still get in the 5 :o)

I'm done my training, back to work tomorrow, then off Thursday, then work on Friday. What a week. I have a post in my head but too tired to get it out, will do tomorrow probably.

Take Care!!

(I don't wanna post my email, so you can put the questions in a comment then I'll just copy am and then delete your comment :o)

Portia said...

so cool. i loved reading your answers!

austere said...

I can see your yearning to know more about the korean part.