Sunday, September 30, 2007

My brother may be coming into town tomorrow. He is having some health issues and just wants to be sure nothing is wrong. I am a little worried about him.

Today was Josh's granny's birthday. 85. Wow. She can still walk around very well. She is pretty agile for a woman her age. The party was good. We got there towards the end of it, but at least we were able to see her and wish her the best.

The Chiefs won today. WooHoo. I am going to Kansas City next week to watch them play against Jacksonville. Should be a great game.

5 comments:

captain corky said...

I hope your brother is ok.

Great win for the Chiefs! Their defense kicked ass for my fantasy team today.

Jamie said...

Going to a KC game? You will have a great time! My race was a bust from there yesterday, it took ALL DAY to run, it certainly would have been better for TONY had they called it for rain....

Have a good week!

austere said...

that's a nice age. touchwood.
there's a saying , these people have been brought up on farm produce and milk from the fields, unpolluted and fresh- maybe there is something to that afterall

David Kim said...

I hope your bro is ok too.

Sally said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I doubted our Chiefs. I missed most of the game b/c we were driving back from the beach, but I saw the last couple minutes, and I was surprised (happily surprised!) that we kicked those raunchy Charger butts!

We're hoping to make it to KC for the Broncos game in Nov.