Monday, September 28, 2009

One More Week!

Good morning. I have an extremely busy week ahead. One big meeting this week will be conducted by myself, then I have several small meetings to attend. After Saturday, vacation starts. Did I tell you I am going to Colorado? Yes! I have never been. I can't wait to see my first mountain.

We will be staying in Colorado Springs. I want to stay away from the Denver area, however, we will be visiting the Coors Brewing Co. in Golden. That is as close to Denver I want to get. I am super excited! We have awesome plans set up for each day and I can't wait for next week to get here. Of course, I will try and do a day by day with pictures again.

Hope everyone has a great week!

later...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Vacation! How great. Good luck with the final preparations.

Hi, btw!

Leann said...

Colorado! Love that state. It has some absolutely awesome vistas. Colorado Springs is a good choice. The Air Force Academy chapel is well worth seeing. The Garden of the Gods is nice also. I know it's somewhere in the area :-) Don't blame you for wanting to miss Denver. It's a nice city but the surrounding country is also gorgeous.

Enjoy your vacation and I look forward to seeing pics. It will bring back good memories for me :-)

austere said...

Vacation time!
Will wait for the pics. :)

Diva's Thoughts said...

I can't wait to see the pictures.

Jamie said...

I know this week can't pass quick enough, and I wish you oh so much fun in Colorado! You will LOVE it there!

Hugs friend....

:)

Lynx217 said...

I agree but I hope you missed all that snow!