Friday, September 11, 2009

Cake For Breakfast

This Viennese blend Starbucks coffee is tasting so good right now with this big piece of chocolate cake! Yep, sometimes you just have to have cake in the morning. The kid made a cake from a box mix last night, so I had to do a "quality control" test this morning to make sure it was okay to eat. hehehehe....

This past week has been crazy. I was off on Monday but Tuesday started at 5 a.m. and lasted until 7:30 p.m. On Wednesday I worked from 5 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. again and yesterday was a 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. day. Whew! I am tired!

I am suppose to work today, but won't go in until later. Just too pooped out right now!

It's been raining here quite a bit. My vegetable garden is still doing well. I am picking the bell peppers today and tomorrow. The tomatoes are still green. Those might not make it to color, but that is okay. I love fried green tomatoes. I have one baby eggplant and several peppers. It will be a small harvest, but due to the hail storm a couple of months back, well, I am lucky to have anything left.

Guess I better get out to read your blogs so I can head out to another fun filled day at work.

later...

2 comments:

Seth M. Ward said...

small is better than none!:D I'm looking forward to doing a garden next year. Anything that will help to save money. And everything just taste better when you grow it yourself!:D

Thanks for your comment on the video. I appreciate it very much.

Never Forget.

austere said...

Great about the garden!

Not your work hours... :(