Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slow Start

It's a rainy morning. I am off to a slow start today. Good thing I make out my own schedule. Did I tell you I won a new I-Pod Touch? Yep, I sure did. And I have no idea how to use it. I will need to sit down and read the directions.

I am in the mood to cook a nice dinner this evening. I haven't had much time to prepare a good meal lately.

Thanks to everyone on the nice comments yesterday. I really appreciate it so much. It gives a person a lift when they are feeling down, and I needed that. Thank you.

4 comments:

Leann said...

Sounds like you are in better spirits and enjoying the kiddo. Don't cha' love it when they get a hobby and shopping becomes SO much easier!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

Its a beautiful sunny day here and I'm about to get my day started. Need to get the nails done.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sally said...

The sun is coming out on my side of town...hope it is on yours, too. I'm tired of the rain!

austere said...

:)
YOU WON AN I PHONE???
Congratulations!
:)


The meal sounds great! Some things I can eat, right?