Thursday, April 23, 2009

Domestic Goddess

The title says it all. It's my day off and what do you think a girl like me should be doing on a beautiful day like this? Well, one would think shopping, or visiting friends, but no, that is not the case. It's all about the housework today. Several loads of laundry need to be done. The dishes need to be put away. The bathroom needs to be cleaned and my bedroom has finally become so disorderly that it has become absolutely necessary to take care of the situation.

So, while in between my loads of laundry, orthodontist appointment for the kid, cooking and cleaning, I will be on the computer. One of you asked how I find the time. Well, after I get home from work, the kid is usually outside playing. While I am cooking dinner, I jump on the computer and check out my Facebook account and this blog. After dinner, while the kid is taking a shower or reading a chapter in his book, I jump back on the computer and work on my Urbanspoon reviews or my food blog. I would say I am on the computer for about one and a half hours a day. No biggie. It's while my kid is doing other things.

Well, the washing machine is calling out to this Domestic Goddess. Good thing it's only one day out of the week.

Thanks to all who have stopped by the other blog. I love to cook and share what we are eating. It's just a day in the life of our family.

Check you out later....

1 comment:

austere said...

I stopped by there, too.
But since these aren't the foods we eat, I couldn't leave a comment.

Will keep reading. Can we have some dessert soon?

hey do some fun things, its your day off!