Thursday, October 02, 2008

Randomness

Hey everyone. I can't believe we are almost done with another week. I can't seem to sleep at night for some reason. I just toss and turn. I am hoping since I only got 5 hours of sleep last night, I will be able to get a couple more hours tonight. My mind is just racing when I go to bed. I have been off of my pain meds for almost a week and I am not on any other medicine. Not sure what is going on there.

Anyway, the day started out good. Took the kid to school this morning, came home and ate some toast, watched a little t.v. and worked on some things. Right now I am waiting for Josh to get home from work. I think we are going to make homemade pizzas tonight. I got the inspiration from Cheryl.

The kid is in his room doing homework. He goes to his dad's this evening for the weekend. I can't wait for this court date to come and go. I am getting very anxious about it. It may be the reason for the lack of sleep. Not sure.

Well, I better get to it. Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wishing you sweet dreams and lots of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Anonymous said...

Hope you get this sleep thing kicked. I understand how it is. Been there...

Oh, just extra cheese, onions, ground beef and green olives on mine, please.

:-D)jwvlgk

Anonymous said...

FYI jwvlgk was my word verification code... LOL!

Sally said...

I hope you get some sleep tonight! I had pizza tonight -- from Avivo!

austere said...

Oh oh.

Sleep sleep sleep! Ok? You need to get your 8 hrs.

That pizza sounds great. :)

marykay said...

I bet it is cause your mind is on so many things that you can't sleep, once its over I bet you get to rest again, Pizza Yummy!