Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Week Ahead!

Good morning! It's a big week for all of us here. The hearing for our custody case is this Thursday. I am so very scared. I hope it all turns out okay. Did I mention I am very scared?

This weekend went by fast. Yesterday was pretty uneventful. I went to work, got my hair done, went shopping for cleaning supplies, went to the Asian food store, cleaned the bathroom, cooked dinner, and pretty much just chilled out. Oh, I did do two loads of laundry. Yeah, pretty uneventful.

Well, I am off to work. I have two conference calls today. Joy.

Talk to you all later...

9 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Good energy going your way. Good luck and breathe.

Anonymous said...

HUGS, Abbagirl....Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Yes. what they both said. especially the Breathe part.

You're in my prayers.

Sally said...

I hope it all goes well. It DOES sound like a busy week.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Good luck with the custody case!!

Leann said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you for positive outcomes Abba.

Cheryl said...

I hope the suit goes in your favor. Good luck!!!

austere said...

Best.

David Kim said...

Don't be scared. I'm sure it will turn out well for you and your kid. You're the best mom ever.